- What are common mistakes that founders make when they pitch an investor?
- Do you ever get used to saying “no” to founders?
- Why is your beard so epic?
- What questions should I ask investors to build trust, uncover hidden problems, overcome objections and speak to desires?
- What’s Dave like in real life?
- What is the most effective way to follow up with investors that are slow to decide (or have previously said no)?
Instead of keeping these conversations behind closed doors, I’m going to give each of you full access by starting an “Ask the VC” series here. What do you want to know? Ask a compelling question, and you just may see it answered right here, by me. And it won’t cost you one penny. Or any equity.
Go ahead and ask anything you like, I’m going to give you direct answers and ready to use, field tested tactics.