I hate that I’m about to say this: the people that have visited the most cities with me and Dana over the past 18 months know that I’m constantly repeating the same stuff over and over. And over again.
To be honest, it gets boring. But I have to constantly remind myself that there are things I’ve learned over the past few years that simply haven’t made it to the rest of the entrepreneurial world outside of Silicon Valley.
So, if you’re starting a company soon (or are within the first year of doing it), here’s a couple of things you should know:
- Venture Hacks
- Close.io Blog
- Tomas Tonguz – Red Point Ventures
- Jason Lemkin – SaaStr
- Launch Ticker (Tech News)
- Christoph Janz – Point Nine Ventures
- Template Fundraising Docs: 500 KISS, YC SAFE and Series Seed
- Pitch Decks for reference from 500 Startups
- Really Good Emails
- 101 Cold E-Mail Templates
- The Charisma Myth by Olivia Cabane
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Predictable Revenue by Aaron Ross
- The Tech Contracts Book by David Tollen
Yes, I know I’m probably missing something. Email me with your favorite resources and I’ll add it to the list.
Also published on Medium.