Spend less time nailing down your pitch deck and more time closing money for your startup.
Investors are busy and startups are everywhere these days. You need to stand out of the noise.
Investing in early stage startups is emotional, not rational. That’s why telling a story about your startup is just as important as building the startup itself.
Most founders will use a standardized pitch deck template from accelerators like 500 Startups, YC or Techstars. And then those same founders wonder why the vast majority of investors won’t pay any attention to them.
We help startups tell their stories in a way that captures attention. We’ll get you to the second meeting. And the third. Then it’s up to you to get the deal closed.
Now, we’d like to help you!
- You answer a few questions about where you’re at in the fundraising process. This will help us understand your goals and current status.
- You send us your pitch deck and anything else you’ve been sharing or plan to share with investors.
- We review your pitch deck and give you our expert feedback and reactions as we’re seeing it for the first time.
- We send you actionable, detailed feedback tailored around how to improve your pitch deck and story.
- You make edits and send your deck back to us within 7 days, then we’ll review it one more time and provide you with detailed written feedback.
This service is perfect for you if you’re asking yourself:
- I want to be done with fundraising and focus on my business.
How do I get there faster?
- I found pitch decks online of startups that got funded and created mine.
Did I include the right content in my pitch deck?
- I’m getting conflicting advice on my pitch deck.
How can I really improve it?
- I’ve done so many iterations of my pitch deck.
When do I know that it’s done?
- I’m having trouble telling my story.
How do I tell my story better?
- It feels like I’m spinning my wheels with investors and wasting time.
What should I do next?
Ready to get your pitch deck reviewed by Paul Singh? I’ve assisted thousands of entrepreneurs with their pitch decks and invested in hundreds of companies over the past few years. (My AngelList profile with a selected subset of my startup investments.)
What’s not included:
- The feedback is limited to only one pitch deck.
- We will look at anything else you have (financial model, investor emails, etc.) as context, however we will not be providing feedback on those items.
- We will not be making changes directly to your deck.
- We cannot guarantee that investors will give you money.
Who is the expert giving me feedback?
Paul Singh will personally provide all the feedback. I’ve assisted thousands of entrepreneurs with their pitch decks and invested in hundreds of companies over the past few years. (My AngelList profile with a selected subset of my startup investments.)
Why do you charge for this?
We offer a professional service to give startups a better chance of success at raising money from investors. We spend time thinking about your business and how to tell your story in a way that helps you create the best deck for your business.
I’ve gotten a lot of advice from other people, how is this any different?
We have a tremendous amount of expertise doing this. We’ve seen thousands of pitch decks and helped countless startups raise money. We provide advice with context across industries, company stage/size, and fundraising rounds.
Can we meet in person?
The Pitch Deck Teardown is offered online and over the phone only.
Can I get my money back if I’m unable to raise?
We’re happy to refund you before we get started on the pitch review. We do not offer money back after the work is completed and do not guarantee funding with this service.
Will you introduce me to investors?
This service does not include investor introductions.
I’ve got more questions before I’m ready to buy.
Drop Paul a line.
OK, WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!